You don’t need to pay big bucks to enjoy one of the world’s most popular spice blends. This “Everything but the Bagel” seasoning is a crowd favourite in our house. We use it to elevate many traditional breakfast dishes.
- 1½ tbsp poppy seeds
- 2 tbsp white sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp black sesame seeds
- 1½ tbsp dried minced garlic
- 1½ tbsp dried onion flakes
- 2 tsp flaked sea salt or coarse sea salt
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients, until well mixed.
- Store in a spice or mason jar, and keep in your pantry.
- Sprinkle over avocado toast, scrambled tofu, salads, roasted veggies, and more.
Did you try this recipe? Tag us on social and share how you liked it!
You might also like this recipe plant-based queso dip!