This dish is so creamy and delicious that you will swear it has cheese in it. But it doesn’t! And it doesn’t have oil either.
- 1 cauliflower cut into large chunks
- 2 Onions quartered
- 4-6 cloves of garlic
- ¼ cup of nutritional yeast
- 1-2 Tbsp of dried tarragon
- ½ Tsp of ground black pepper
- ½ tsp of hot sauce (optional)
- ½ tsp of ground Himalayan salt
- 2 – 2.1/2 cups of organic veggie broth
- 1 package of rice fettucini pasta
Put all the ingredients into a large pot except the pasta and nutritional yeast.
Bring to a boil and cook on medium high until the cauliflower is a bit soft.
Dump the entire contents of the pot into a high-speed blender and blend until smooth.
Add in the nutritional yeast ,blend a little bit more, and serve on top of cooked rice fettucini.
RECIPE (based on 5 servings): Calories: 116, Fat: .7g, Carb: 22.6g, Fibre: 5.9g, Protein: 7g