Who doesn’t love cookies? This is an easy and healthy recipe and no sugar!
This is a perfect recipe for diabetics too and easy to make. They’re best enjoyed nice and warm out of the oven. Perhaps with a good mug of steaming hot tea or coffee!
MAKES 10-12 COOKIES
- 3 ripe bananas
- 3 cups of oatmeal
- 1 tsp of baker’s extract or vanilla
- (optional) 2 heaping Tbsps of carob chips
- (optional) 3 heaping Tbsps of raw sesame seeds
- Mash up ripe bananas in a large bowl.
- Mix in oatmeal and other ingredients until the entire mixture is moist.
- Form cookies in your hands and place on a non- stick cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes and flip cookies over and bake for an additional 10-15 minutes or until crispy and cooked on the outside. Cook longer for dryer and crunchier cookies.