This is a perfect summer treat for the kids and the whole family! And you won’t believe it’s vegan and healthy!
Yield: 4 servings
- 5 bananas, peeled and frozen for at least 6 hours
- 1/3 cup Justin’s® Nut Butter (any variety)
- 2 to 3 tablespoons almond milk
- 10-12 Justin’s® Mini Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups, halved
- Place all ingredients except Peanut Butter Cups in a food processor or high-speed blender. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Add the Peanut Butter Cups and pulse 2-3 times.
- Line a loaf pan or container with cling film. Spread the mixture into the loaf pan or small container and freeze for 3-4 hours.
- To serve, scoop the nice cream into 4 dishes and top with remaining Peanut Butter Cups. Enjoy!